‘CJJ Law’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website (“the Website”), CJ Jones Solicitors LLP, 9 Mallow Street, London EC1Y 8RQ, registered in England under number OC352869 (“the Firm”). The Firm is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, number 533786.
Use of the Website alone creates no solicitor-client relationship.
The Terms will be construed in accordance with English Law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in legal proceedings.
The information on the Website deals with legal issues in England and Wales only.
The documents, articles and other information (collectively, “Content”) provided through the Website relate to and where appropriate are drafted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Content is provided for information only and does not constitute advice.
We will not be liable for any damage or loss which results from:
- your use of the Website, including where there has been third party interference, or
- actions taken or not taken based on the Content,
If we are held liable for any loss or damage to you, our liability will in all cases be limited to £50,000 for any one claim or series of connected claims.
Nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
You acknowledge that the exclusions and limitations in the Terms are reasonable having regard to the fact that the Content is provided at no or low cost.
The Website, the elements making up the Website, and the Content are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to us. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look-and-feel, get-up, appearance, text, and graphics. Except as permitted by the Terms, reproduction is prohibited. You may not use our trade marks or trade names (including registering them) or any material on the Website otherwise than as permitted by the Terms. If your use of material obtained from the Website causes us loss or liability you will indemnify us fully against such loss and liability.
You may not use the site other than to read it or download from it as permitted by the Terms for personal or internal business purposes. You may not otherwise extract information from the Website (including the technique known as “screen scraping”) or put information obtained from the Website on a price comparison or other such site without our prior permission.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep the Website available for use, but we do not guarantee that it be available all the time. We will not be liable for any periodic unavailability of the Website.
If you want to link to the Website let us know and link to the homepage only.
- Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at the address at the end of these Terms by email confirmed by post.
- Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights under this agreement.
- We may amend these Terms at any time by posting a variation or revised version on the Website.
- These Terms (together with any terms elsewhere on the Website) constitute the entire agreement between us and may not be varied except in writing.
- If any provision of the Terms is found to be invalid or void it will be treated as if it were severed from the Terms, which will remain in full force and effect unless such omission would frustrate the intent of the parties with respect to any material aspect of the relationship established hereby, in which case that relationship will terminate.
Information on the Website is for your personal use only, and may be reproduced in hard copy solely for your personal use. Information on the Website may not otherwise be reproduced or distributed to any person in any way without our prior written permission.